The Texas Department of Transporation provided an update on the Austin County Expansion Project along Interstate Highway 10.
The release shows five current lane closures and one upcoming to close the Westbound entrance ramp located between FM 1458 and US 90 for frontage road paving (No. 4 on the TxDot map).
The TxDot statement also says, "Mainline overnight single-lane closures (alternating lanes) are implemented as needed at various locations for maintenance of traffic barrels and construction signs."
Numbers correlate to marks on the map.
1. Rexville Road overpass across IH-10 closed for reconstruction of bridge
2. Front Street closed for construction of IH-10 overpass
3. Westbound exit ramp located between FM 1458 and US 90 closed for frontage road paving
5. Weigh station along westbound mainline
6. Westbound entrance ramp located between Chew Road and Mlcak Road
4. Westbound entrance ramp located between FM 1458 and US 90 to be closed for frontage road paving